- ticket title
- Call for Papers: Law Mantra Journal (Volume 5, Issue 6 & 7): Submit by Feb 10,2018
- Opportunity for Research Assistantship Under Management and Editorial Board of Law Mantra (Stipend 2,000 Per Month): Apply before 15th January, 2018
- CFP: National Conference on “Contemporary Socio-Economic & Legal Issues in India” @ School of Law, IMS Unison University Dehradun
- Union Minister Of State For Law PP Chaudhary Has Informed The Rajya Sabha That The “Government Has Not Received Any Proposal For Filling Up Of Vacancies.”
- Mumbai Sessions Court Gives Relief To Cyrus Mistry In Rs500 Crore Defamation Case.
INTRODUCTION “Tax can be evaded by breaking the law or avoided in terms of the law” remarked the Supreme Court in its decision of Punjab Distilling Industries v. CIT. The word evasion may mean either of two things. It may mean an evasion of the Act by something while it evades the Act, is withinRead more
July, 2013 Issue Islamic Legal System of the World By Naresh Singh Unrelenting War of Israel and Gaza: Legal Issues, Immediate Causes and Consequences of Recent Clash By Shashank Pathak Extending Social Security to Developing Countries By Utkarsh PandeyRead more