- ticket title
- The Delhi Government Has Asked The Police And Municipal Corporations To Cancel The Licenses Of Restaurants, Eateries And Hotels Where Hookah Smoking Is Allowed.
- PIL Filed In Supreme Court Seeks Minority Status For Hindus In Eight States.
- Supreme Court Asks Government To Set Up Special Courts Under Central Schemes Within A Year, To End The Inordinate Delay In The Prosecution Of Politicians.
- SC Suspends Engineering Degrees Granted Between 2001 And 2005 To All Graduates Through Correspondence Courses.
- Call for Papers: NLIU Bhopal Centre for Business and Commercial Laws Blog: Submissions on Rolling Basis
INTRODUCTION “Tax can be evaded by breaking the law or avoided in terms of the law” remarked the Supreme Court in its decision of Punjab Distilling Industries v. CIT. The word evasion may mean either of two things. It may mean an evasion of the Act by something while it evades the Act, is withinRead more
July, 2013 Issue Islamic Legal System of the World By Naresh Singh Unrelenting War of Israel and Gaza: Legal Issues, Immediate Causes and Consequences of Recent Clash By Shashank Pathak Extending Social Security to Developing Countries By Utkarsh PandeyRead more