- ticket title
- Call for Cases: Global Summit on Management Cases @ IIM Raipur [March 10-11]: Submit by Dec 15
- Pre-Invite: 2nd International Moot Court Competition @ School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon in association with Indian Society of International Law (ISIL)
- TNNLS- CCI National Moot Court Competition 2018, organised in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India (CCI), from 2nd to 4thFebruary, 2018.
- National Level Moot Court Competition @ School of law, Ajeenkya DY Patil University on 9th February 2018
- The Negotiation Academy is organizing a free online webinar on December 5, 2017 at 7 pm (IST), introducing law students to the skills required to successfully stand out once they enter the legal market.
1. Introduction Today Indian economy is passing through a very critical phase due to macroeconomic imbalances like growing fiscal deficit, growing inflation, shrinking external financial investments and others. The external financial investment is required to fulfill the needs of infrastructure, power and other aspects necessary for development. However off-late our government has initiated various schemesRead more
Khap Panchayat:“Killing For Honour Or For The Ego” यत्र नार्यस्तु पूज्यन्ते रमन्ते तत्र देवता : II यत्रेतास्तु न पूज्यन्ते सर्वास्तत्राफला :क्रिया : II It is well said by Indian philosophers (the Rishis) considered that the seeds of divinity grow and blossom in a truly cultured society where women are given due respect and equal opportunities of riseRead more
MOULDING TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE WITHIN TRADE SECRETS INTRODUCTION Why did India question the patent granted by US Patent Office on turmeric? Why was there hue and cry all over the Country when anti-fungal properties of Neem were patented? What did the ‘Sans’ contend when Hoodia was patented? All of these instances and many more raised eyeRead more
MISLEADING ADVERTISMENTS vs SMART CONSUMER:CHALLENGES FRO THE SOCIETY ABSTRACT “Jago grahak jago “ Advertising is important instruments form the present industries. As many companies and industries spend millions to the celebrities’ as it is an important source of income for their industries. These industries use branding images which acts as a unique, and eyeRead more
Performers’ Right: A critical analysis of law in India and beyond Abstract This paper deals with the critical evaluation of performers’ right under the Copyright Act, 1957. Performers’ rights are new element in the intellectual property law. The performers (dancers, actors, singers etc) interest should be protected as there is application of intellect inRead more