- ticket title
- Supreme Court Collegium To Evaluate Performance Of Additional Judges.
- Centre Informs Supreme Court Interlocutor Appointed For Dialogue In Jammu And Kashmir.
- CfP: Sharda University’s National Seminar on IPRs [Jan 19, Greater Noida]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: New Law College’s Bharati Law Review [Volume VI Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 15
- CfP: GLC Mumbai’s Dr. TK Tope Memorial Lecture + Paper Presentation Competition 2018: Submit by Dec 17
INTRODUCTION “Tax can be evaded by breaking the law or avoided in terms of the law” remarked the Supreme Court in its decision of Punjab Distilling Industries v. CIT. The word evasion may mean either of two things. It may mean an evasion of the Act by something while it evades the Act, is withinRead more
July, 2013 Issue Islamic Legal System of the World By Naresh Singh Unrelenting War of Israel and Gaza: Legal Issues, Immediate Causes and Consequences of Recent Clash By Shashank Pathak Extending Social Security to Developing Countries By Utkarsh PandeyRead more