- ticket title
- Aadhaar Linking Case: Supreme Court Seeks For Reply From West Bengal Government Within Four Weeks; Asks Mamata To File Plea As Individual.
- Supreme Court Asks KK Venugopal And Pinky Anand To Assist For Alternative Remedy For Speedy Hearing Of Criminal Appeals.
- Supreme Court: ‘Blue Whale Game’ is a National Problem; Broadcasters Must Generate Awareness.
- Supreme Court Upholds Woman’s Right To Abort , Only Woman Has The Right To Give Birth Or Terminate Pregnancy, Husband’s Consent Not Needed
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
INTRODUCTION “Tax can be evaded by breaking the law or avoided in terms of the law” remarked the Supreme Court in its decision of Punjab Distilling Industries v. CIT. The word evasion may mean either of two things. It may mean an evasion of the Act by something while it evades the Act, is withinRead more
July, 2013 Issue Islamic Legal System of the World By Naresh Singh Unrelenting War of Israel and Gaza: Legal Issues, Immediate Causes and Consequences of Recent Clash By Shashank Pathak Extending Social Security to Developing Countries By Utkarsh PandeyRead more