- ticket title
- Transit Anticipatory Bail has granted by Bombay HC to founder and CEO of Ryan International Group
- SC Seeks Reply Of Centre And States On Witness Protection Programme
- SC Said That Children In Age Group 10-14 Years Are Not Expected To Walk For 3 Kilometers.
- SC: Every Citizen Of This Country Has A Fundamental Right To Peacefully Protest And Demonstrate. Grants Permission For Protest In Tamil Nadu Against NEET
- SC: The Petition Of The Accused Seeking Narco Analysis Test Had No Merit.
INTRODUCTION “Tax can be evaded by breaking the law or avoided in terms of the law” remarked the Supreme Court in its decision of Punjab Distilling Industries v. CIT. The word evasion may mean either of two things. It may mean an evasion of the Act by something while it evades the Act, is withinRead more
July, 2013 Issue Islamic Legal System of the World By Naresh Singh Unrelenting War of Israel and Gaza: Legal Issues, Immediate Causes and Consequences of Recent Clash By Shashank Pathak Extending Social Security to Developing Countries By Utkarsh PandeyRead more