- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
Outgoing Chief Justice of India P.Sathasivam on Friday said that rules and criteria in the appointment of judges should be relaxed for giving proper representation to members of SC/STs, OBCs, minorities and women in the higher judiciary if they were deserving. Chief Justice Sathasivam, who had earlier before the start of the function to bidRead more
Justice Rajendra Mal Lodha was on Sunday sworn in as the 41st Chief Justice of India. He was administered the oath of office by President Pranab Mukharjee at the Rashtrapati Bhavan. “Judiciary was not visible, now it is,” he said after being sworn in. At 64, Justice Lodha is the senior-most judge of theRead more
Aman Mishra Asst. Professor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University New Law College, Pune Maharashtra (INDIA) BRIEF PROFILE: Graduated from Nagpur University and post-graduated from Symbiosis International University, Pune. Co-ordinator, Justice P.N. Bhagwati International Moot Court Competition on Human Rights, one of the prestigious Moot Court Competitions in India and abroad. Invented and implemented the unique ideaRead more
Nisha Kaur Uberoi is a Partner of Amarchand Mangaldas and Head of the Competition Law Practice (Mumbai Region) ofRead more
The Supreme Court on Thursday said sting operations are not legal method of law enforcement, raising questions on luring a person to entrap him. A bench headed by Chief Justice P Sathasivam said the apex court had approved sting operation carried out in public interest in R K Anand case but it will be difficultRead more