- ticket title
- Call for Cases: Global Summit on Management Cases @ IIM Raipur [March 10-11]: Submit by Dec 15
- Pre-Invite: 2nd International Moot Court Competition @ School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon in association with Indian Society of International Law (ISIL)
- TNNLS- CCI National Moot Court Competition 2018, organised in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India (CCI), from 2nd to 4thFebruary, 2018.
- National Level Moot Court Competition @ School of law, Ajeenkya DY Patil University on 9th February 2018
- The Negotiation Academy is organizing a free online webinar on December 5, 2017 at 7 pm (IST), introducing law students to the skills required to successfully stand out once they enter the legal market.
CRY an organisation for children is Calling all college students in #Kolkata!, Are you passionate about child rights and leading change? Then apply to become a CRY Campus Ambassador and make a difference Last Date for registration :30 August 2014 Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LcPMz0GJgsYe3mLUZIHgtu4gJwpTLKB5GKkW-nNfGyg/viewform?c=0&w=1Read more
Amity University, Lucknow Campus is organising a National Seminar on United Nations and World Peace, Achievements, Failures and Reforms in United Nations between September 24-25, 2014 in its campus. There have always been debates about the efficacy and effectiveness of United Nations as an instrument for preservation and protection of human rights and international peace.Read more
On Monday, the Supreme Court declared all coal block allocations since 1993 as illegal, in a decision that casts a shadow over investments worth thousands of crores. However, the consequences of this declaration, particularly whether such allocations will be scrapped or not, will be considered after the next hearing on Sept. 1. The Bench, comprisingRead more
Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University calls for papers for JGLR Special issue on ENVIRONMENTAL LAW AND GOVERNANCE – INDIAN AND INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVES Environmental law as an area of practice and academic discipline in India has developed considerably over the last three decades. Beginning with the enactment of specific environmental pollution legislations like the:Read more
A woman additional district and sessions judge in Gwalior, who had alleged sexual harassment against a Madhya Pradesh High Court judge, Tuesday, moved Supreme Court expressing dissatisfaction over setting up of a committee to look into her complaint. The former woman judge in her plea has requested the apex court to set up an externalRead more