- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT), is a student-run law journal published by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore. Apart from being India’s only law journal devoted exclusively to the interface between law and technology and featuring articles from distinguished authors such as Hon. Justice Mr. Kirby, Raymond T. Nimmer, DonaldRead more
THEME: PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN SPACE RELATED ACTIVITIES PARTICIPATION DETAILS Any student(s) pursuing study of law (LL.B. or LL.M.) and enrolled in a recognized institution/ university can participate in the competition. There is no registration fee for the competition. Co-authorship is allowed. Two students can author one essay at maximum.. Read more
The National Law School of India Review (NLSIR), the flagship journal of the National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore, in association with the Nani Palkhivala Memorial Trust is pleased to announce the release of topics for the 7th Nani Palkhivala Foundation Taxation Law Essay Competition. The competition is open to current students ofRead more
Legal Desire is proud to announce the 3rd Batch of its online Course on ‘CrPC’, after getting overwhelming response for the 1st & 2nd Batch. The theme of this course is quite different from other Online Courses for Law Students having keen interest in ‘Criminal Law’. Course Highlights: The Criminal Procedure Code is the bedrockRead more
CONSENTIA ON MULTIDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH Multi- (or pluri-) and interdisciplinary research are often used interchangeably , but originally they referred to different approaches. When experts from different fields work together on a common subject within the boundaries of their own discipline, they are said to adopt a multidisciplinary approach. However, if they stick to these boundariesRead more