- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
National Conference on Politics & Governance, NCPG 2014 is being organized by Academy of Politics & Governance/Management Development Research Foundation. NCPG 2014 is primarily an academic event that provides interactive platform to the academics/researchers, civil servants, political activists, journalists, advocates, rights’ groups leaders, trade union leaders, social activists, funding agency leaders etc. to share theirRead more
This is to inform you that the S.S.Khanna Girls Degree College, a constituent college of University of Allahabad is organizing its annual essay writing competition that is Damodashree National Essay Writing Competition 2014. Topic: “WINDS OF CHANGE” RULES AND REGULATION 1. ELIGIBILITY:Students pursuing their Under Graduate, Post Graduate or Doctoral studies in Central Universities andRead more
The RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology (hereinafter ‘the Journal’) is an annual, student-edited, peer reviewed, law journal published by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, and is pleased to announce the call for papers for its inaugural edition, The RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, EntertainmentRead more
Competition Format The competition is structured as per the following format: a) Preliminary Rounds b) Quarter Finals c) Semi finals d) Grand Finale There shall be a common problem for the preliminaries (Round I) and Quarter Finals, and another common problem for the semi finals and the Grand Finale (Round II). Registration The teams interestedRead more
CULR is currently soliciting submissions for Vol: XXXVIII which will be published in December 2014. The Editorial Board of CULR invites submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts in the field of law. We prefer papers that show a thorough research and a well articulated position. CULR invites manuscripts under the following categories: Articles:Read more