- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
The Society for International Trade and Competition Law, an academic society of the WB National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (NUJS) is pleased to announce an annual essay competition in memory of its alumnus, Ms. Reema Ray, titled Reema Ray Gold Medal Essay Competition in Business Law – 2014. The Gold Medal will be awardedRead more
The Competition is driving today’s Global business environment, and is as old as evolution of human beings. Competition being fundamental characteristic of a flexible and dynamic market economy, its benefit accrue to consumers, businesses and the economy as a whole. It benefits consumers by enabling them to choose from a wide array of quality productsRead more
Conference Dates November 17-19, 2014 Venue: Indian International Centre, New Delhi Objective of Conference The overall objective is to provide a platform and stimulate discussion on key legal issues affecting intellectual property and international law. Who should attend? Annual Conference on Intellectual Property and International Law (ACIPIL) provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners, consultants, scholars, researchers and policyRead more
Hello everyone, We’re running a slogan writing contest for www.knowledgesteez.com looking for a catchy and motivating tag line. Check out the website theme to get idea of what it should be through this link: http://www.knowledgesteez.com Requirements: 1. The slogan must not be copied from anywhere else. 2. Copyrighted or trademarked content must not be used. 3. Any submission after the submissionRead more
Senior BJP leader and party spokesman Ravi Shankar Prasad was on Tuesday named the new telecom minister in the Narendra Modi cabinet. Like his predecessor in the UPA government, Kapil Sibal, Prasad will hold both communications and law & justice portfolios. Born on August 30, 1954, in Patna, Prasad, a lawyer and politician, was deputyRead more