- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
Council for Social Development, Hyderabad, a think tank founded by Dr. Durgabai Deshmukh in 1967, focuses on social sciences and law, with an aim to provide a context for the exploration of the intellectual histories of different disciplines and interdisciplinary areas announces First KG KannaBiran Moot Court Competition on Transformative Constitutionalism. Date: 30-31 August, 2014Read more
Click Internship Requires Research Administrators The Click Internship www.clickinternship.wordpress.com is a sincere effort to keep students, researchers, scholars, academicians and teaching fraternity across India, updated with and aware of upcoming opportunities in the form of Internships. Click Internshipis a platform to bring internships of different kinds for law students. We share information related to internships in NGOs, Law Firms,Read more
Institute of Law, Nirma University (ILNU), Ahmedabad (Gujarat), India and National Council for Climate Change, Sustainable Development and Public Leadership (NCCSD) invite students, research scholars, academicians, policy makers, practitioners, NGOs, regulatory bodies, farmers and various other stakeholders to initiate a dialogue on the theme ‘Strengthening Climate Justice Initiatives: Livelihood Challenges at Local Level with a focusRead more
The Journal of Law and Social Sciences is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal with an editorial board comprising of experts from the legal as well as social sciences field. This biannual journal is being published with the objective to provide a platform to judges, jurists, academicians, research scholars and legal practitioners to express their views onRead more
Society for Advancement in Criminal Justice National University of Juridical Sciences Concept Note: Immigration is the movement of people into another country or region to which they are not native in order to settle there, especially permanently. Immigration is a result of a number of factors, including economic and/or political reasons, family re-unification, natural disastersRead more