- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
Vivekananda Law School Moot Court Society, Advocate’s Legion is organizing its flagship event, the 2nd VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES INTERNATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, hereinafter mentioned as 2nd VIPS IMC 2014, from 7th to 9th November 2014. Our endeavor is to facilitate and enhance the mooting skills of the students along with the knowledge of substantive law. We have been organizing variousRead more
University Five Year Law College (UFYLC), University of Rajasthan is organising 4th FYLC – Ranka National Moot Court Competition 2014 from Sept. 20-22, 2014. About UFYLC: University Five Year Law College (UFYLC) has been established by the University of Rajasthan with the vision of furnishing law aspirants with comprehensive analytical and practical legal knowledge inRead more
The 13th Surana & Surana International Technology Law Moot Court Competition shall be held from 10th – 12th October 2014 at Symbiosis Law School, Pune. This year’s case is set on issues relating to International Technology agreement, invasive tools and arbitration. Any clarification sought in respect of the case should be addressed by email to [email protected] before 3rd September 2014. FinalRead more
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) invites Call for Papers for it’s Gujarat Law Journal (ISSN: 2249-9644). To enlighten the wider audience thought-provoking views, experienced analysis, and with your view to address the issues of “Health and Medical Regulations and practices in Gujarat: Learning best practices within and outside” the GNLU and Commissionerate of Higher educationRead more
The National Seminar on Surrogacy initiated by the National Commission for Women and supported by ICMA and National Law University, Delhi shall take place on 13-14 September, 2014 at National Law University, Delhi. The event will focus on the specific area and aims to bring together thoughts of academicians, health professionals, legal professionals, experts inRead more