- ticket title
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
- Bombay HC Seeks Removal Of Links To Blue Whale Challenge From Social Media
KSLR(ISSN: 2348-4381) is the flagship Review of School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. KSLR invites original and unpublished papers for its Vol. 1 Issue 2. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES We welcome submissions for the following categories: Articles ( Between 5000-7000 words exclusive of footnotes) Articles should provide an in-depth study in various areas of the laws within theRead more
Army Institute of Law Journal is a Refereed Law Journal ISSN No 0975-8208 published annually by the Army Institute of Law. The Law Journal is dedicated to increasing the in-depth knowledge of the subject across disciplines with the cherished objective to enhance intellectual quotient with the cherished aim of expanding interdisciplinary knowledge and initiating dialogueRead more
Internship for Social Awareness About the Internship: The Knowledge Steez is looking for interns for a Social Awareness Internship. The internship will commence on August 15, 2014 and will run for a period of two months. Interns will be made to work on various projects relating to Socio-Legal & Eco-Legal Development. We Seek: Enthusiastic peopleRead more
An International Conference on “Contemporary Global Economic Issues” The Department of Economics, University of Allahabad, as part of its Centenary Celebration, is organizing an International Conference on, “Contemporary Global Economic Issues” on December 12-14, 2014. The detailed brochure and the Call for Papers are enclosed as attachment. We most cordially extend an invitation to you to contribute a researchRead more