- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
Sukdeo Ingale Asst. Professor, DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune Maharashtra (INDIA) Graduated from Dr. BAMU University, Aurangabad and post-graduated from University of Pune, Pune. Presently working at DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune. Life member of South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology (SASCV). Pursuing Ph.D. on Protection And Rehabilitation Of Victims Of CrimeRead more
Akansha Dubey is a lawyer in India presently pursuing her L.L.M with a specialization in International Law from the prestigious University of Cambridge, and is set to graduate in June, 2014. Her main areas of expertise include International Trade, Settlement of International Disputes, Environmental Law and Human Rights Law. WithRead more
Papers may be presented on any of the following themes. 1. Constitutional and legal safeguards for women to ensure equality 2. The unequal status of women manifested in the following arenas: • Demographic Inequality • Health Related Issues • Educational Opportunities • Personal space • Employment • Political Participation • Safety and Security • RepresentationRead more
The RGNUL Student Law Review will be peer-reviewed. The articles would undergo initial editorial screening followed by blind peer review. Articles are invited under the following categories: Articles (5,000 to 7,000 words) Case Comments (3,000 to 4,000 words) Book Reviews (2,000 words) Normative Law Articles (3,000 to 5,000) Submission Guidelines Articles: A comprehensive and thorough analysis ofRead more
Online Certificate Course on Competition Law & Intellectual Property Rights (IPComp). It is pleasure to inform that the registration for September October 2014 session of Online Certificate Course on IPR and Pharmaceutical R&D (CCIPR) will open from 5th August 2014. Registration Start Date: 5th August 2014 Registration Closing Date: 30th August 2014 Payment of Fee:- 10th September 2014 ConductRead more