- ticket title
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
- SC: “If An Accused Does Not Admit His Crime, It Doesn’t Mean He Is Not Cooperating With The Probe.”
- Kerala High Court: Don’t Use Every Inter-Religious Marriage To Disturb Communal Harmony In Kerala
- Aarushi Murder Case: Hemraj’s Family Set To File Appeal Against Acquittal Of Talwars By Allahabad High Court.
Another provision pertaining to Aadhar is under challenge before Hon’ble Supreme Court of India as the petition has been filed for rendering the circular issued by the department of telecommunication, that requires linking of mobile phone numbers and Aadhaar, following which telecom companies have been pounding their customers with SMS alerts and calls, asking themRead more
Arushi’s Murder Case is an evident wriggle wherein the parents have been accused for being killing their daughter and servant. Special CBI Court found the parents guilty for murdering both and sentenced them to life imprisonment. Aggrieved to the judgment of CBI Court, parents assailed the said judgment, Allahabad High Court acquitted couple for want ofRead more
INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR ON WOMEN AND LAW ON 13TH JANUARY, 2018 , VENUE; INDIAN INSTITUTE OF LAW, NEW DELHI About the Seminar In today’s arena, there are so many laws for women protection and empowerment but lots of cases have been observed when those who know the law misuse it and the real victim isRead more
About the Conference: GNLU in collaboration with ISC presents to you the 40th Edition of the Annual Criminology Conference of the Indian Society of Criminology. In the previous annual conferences of the Society conducted at the Universities of various States and National Institutes, issues of national importance in the area of criminal justice system haveRead more
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cyber Security, 2017aims to examine and analyze the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity trends we’re dealing with today. The International Conference will be attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the national Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem. These would include representatives fromRead more