- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
- Prof. Aman Mishra (Chief Editor).
- Dr. Kavita Singh, Associate Professor, W.B.N.U.J.S, Kolkata.
- Dr. A. Aruna Sri Lakshmi, Associate Professor of Law, National Law University,Orissa
- Dr.Sanjeev Tiwari, Associate Professor of Law, Associate Professor & Former Head (Law Dept, The University of Burdwan).
- Mr. Shailendra Kumar, PhD Scholar and Teaching Assistant, West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (Managing Editor).
- Ms. Akansha Dubey, LL.M Cambridge University.
Editorial/ Review Board
- Dr. Aarti Tolia
- Adv. Abhinav Thakur
- Ms. Anita Yadav, Research Associate, Distance Education Department National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- Ms.Anu B., Associate at V.J.Mathew & Co., International Law firm, Kochi, Kerala.
- Mr.Chritarth Palli, Law Clerk – Research Assistant at the Supreme Court of India.
- Ms. Garima Sharma, Research Scholar, Centre for the Study of Law & Governance, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Ms. Jyotika, Asst.Professor,University of Delhi, NewDelhi.
- Mr. Kshirod Kumar Moharana, Lecturer, Biraja Law College, Jajpur, Odisha
- Ms. Maryam Kalhor, (LL.M Andhra University) and Consultant and Legal Practitioner, Republic of Iran.
- Ms. Minali Deswal, Associates, NSM Law Offices, New Delhi.
- Adv.Mukul Sharma.
- Ms. N. Jayalakshmi
- Ms. Navtika, Assistant Professor, School of Law, Galgotias Univeristy, Geater Noida.
- Mr.Pavit Kochar
- Ms. Priyanshu Saxena, Advocate, Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court.
- Mr.Ratul ‘
- Mr. Saravanan .A
- Ms. Shalini Shuklaa , LL.M and LL.B (Hons.), Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
- Prof.Shashank Shekhar Panigrahi, Principal, Biraja Law College Jajpur, Odisha.
- Dr. Sandhya Rohal, Assistant Professor,Department of Laws, BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan, sonipat, Haryana.
- Ms. Shuchita Agarwal, Assistant Professor, School of Law, Galgotias Univeristy, Geater Noida.
- Ms. Srishty Banerjee, Assistant Professor, I.T.M University, Gurgaon.
- Ms. Stuti Saxena, Academic Associate, I.I.M Bangalore, Indore & Ahmedabad.
- Mr. Sukdeo Ingale, Asst. Professor, DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune
- Ms. Anu B., Associate at V.J.Mathew & Co., International Law Firm, Kochi, Kerala
- Ms. Apoorva Dixit, Assistant Professor in Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal.
- Mr. Ashit Kumar Srivastava, Student, N.V.M Affiliated from University of Lucknow.
- Dr. Bikram Kumar Das, Senior Faculty, Director PGDIRPM, Co-Ordinator BBA .LL.B – L.R.Law College, Sambalpur University.
- Mr. Debajyoti Saha, School of law, Christ University, Bangalore, India.
- Mr. Deevanshu Shrivastava, Assistant Professor, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal.
- Ms. Divya Chaursia, Student, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad. Gujarat.
- Ms. K K Sunitha, Assistant Professor (Business Law), V.K.K.Menon College, Mumbai.
- Mr. Karan Jethi, Advocate, Sambalpur.
- Ms. Kavita Chawla, Pursuing Ph.D from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Mr. Kshirod Kumar Moharana, Lecturer, Biraja Law College, Jajpur, Odisha.
- Ms. Maitreyee Chakrabarty, Assistant Professor in Law, Tripura Govt. Law College Agartala.
- Mrs. Meera Singh, Assistant Professor (Business Law), G.H.R.I.E.T College, Pune.
- Mr. R.K. Satapathy, Guest Lecturer in L.R. Law College Sambalpur (Sambalpur University).
- Dr. Saroj Saini, Asstt. Professor (Deptt. of Laws) in Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Ms. Yash Tiwari, Career College of law, Assistant Professor, Barkatullah University , Bhopal.
- Mr. Puranjoy Ghosh, Assistant Professor of Law, KIIT Law School.
- Ms. Bhumika Sharma.
- Mr.Amit Anand,Assistant Professors (ad hoc), National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
- Ms.Preethi Lolaksha Nagaveni,Assistant Professors (ad hoc), National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
Ms. Bhumika Sharma, Assistant Professor, LLR Institute of Legal Studies, Solan, HP.
Mr.SARFRAZ ALAM,LL.M, A.M.U ,ALIGARH.
- Mr.S. Royal Raj.
Managing & Publishing Editorial Team
- Adv.Kishor Kumar Mishra
- Mr.Aditya Mishra
- Ms.Akansha Jain
- Ms.Akansha Jain (Managing Editor)
- Ms.Gopi Pareek (Director)
Law Mantra Life Time Editorial Board Member and Life Time Member Click HERE
Law Mantra Research Team
- Mr. Rajat Asija(Content Reviewer and Researcher)
- Ms.Pragati Garg (Researcher)