Life Time Members of Law Mantra
- Ms.Anu B., Advocate at Singhania & Co. LLP.
- Mr.Chritarth Palli, Law Clerk – Research Assistant at the Supreme Court of India.
- Ms. Jyotika, Asst.Professor,University of Delhi, New Delhi.
- Ms. Apoorva Dixit, Assistant Professor in Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal.
- Dr. Bikram Kumar Das, Senior Faculty, Director PGDIRPM, Co-Ordinator BBA .LL.B – L.R.Law College, Sambalpur University.
- Mr. Debajyoti Saha, School of law, Christ University, Bangalore, India.
- Mr. Deevanshu Shrivastava, Assistant Professor, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal.
- Ms. Divya Chaursia, Student, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad. Gujarat.
- Ms. K K Sunitha, Assistant Professor (Business Law), V.K.K.Menon College, Mumbai.
- Mr. Karan Jethi, Advocate, Sambalpur.
- Ms. Kavita Chawla, Pursuing Ph.D from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Mr. Kshirod Kumar Moharana, Lecturer, Biraja Law College, Jajpur, Odisha.
- Ms. Maitreyee Chakrabarty, Assistant Professor in Law, Tripura Govt. Law College Agartala.
- Mrs. Meera Singh, Assistant Professor (Business Law), G.H.R.I.E.T College, Pune.
- Mr. R.K. Satapathy, Guest Lecturer in L.R. Law College Sambalpur (Sambalpur University).
- Dr. Saroj Saini, Asstt. Professor (Deptt. of Laws) in Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Ms. Yash Tiwari, Career College of law, Assistant Professor, Barkatullah University , Bhopal.
- Mr. Puranjoy Ghosh, Assistant Professor of Law, KIIT Law School.
- Ms. Bhumika Sharma.
- Mr.Amit Anand,Assistant Professors (ad hoc), National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
- Ms.Preethi Lolaksha Nagaveni,Assistant Professors (ad hoc), National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
Ms. Bhumika Sharma, Assistant Professor, LLR Institute of Legal Studies, Solan, HP.
Mr.SARFRAZ ALAM,LL.M, A.M.U ,ALIGARH.
- Mr.S. Royal Raj.
Application for Life Time Member
“Law Mantra ” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
We at Law Mantra International (Trust) believes that, we live in a situation where close to 50% of our population is in constant exposure to discrimination. Women and Children are perhaps the largest section of society that faces such discrimination. Women and children are two of the most vulnerable groups which need to be protected and helped so as to achieve a more just and equitable society.
We at Law Mantra International enable people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian women and children and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling women and children to realize their full potential.
Law Mantra runs under the Advisory Board of Prof.(Dr.) Mool Chand Sharma, Founder Vice-Chancellor, Central University Haryana, Justice N.C Sil, Former Judge Calcutta High Court & Former Acting Chair Person W.B.H.R.C, Prof.(Dr.) M.P Singh, Chancellor, Central University, Haryana, Prof. Koh Kheng Lian, Emeritus Professor KOH Kheng-Lian, Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore; Member Advisory Committee, Asia- Pacific Centre for Environmental Law, Prof. (Dr.) R. Venkata Rao, Vice-Chancellor National Law School of India University Nagarbhavi, Bangalore, Prof.(Dr.) Ranvir Singh, Vice-Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi, Prof.(Dr.) Faizan Mustaffa, Vice Chancellor, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, Prof.(Dr.) A. Lakshminath, Vice Chancellor, Chanakya National Law University, Patna, Prof. (Dr.) Paramjit S. Jaswal, Vice-Chancellor, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, Prof.(Dr.) Bhavani Prasad Panda, Vice Chancellor, MNLU, Mumbai, Prof.(Dr.) Vijender Kumar, Vice-Chancellor, National Law University, Nagpur, Prof.(Dr.) Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Institute of Law, New Delhi, Prof.(Dr.) J.S Patil, Vice-Chancellor, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Prof. (Dr.) V.Vijayakumar, Former Vice-Chancellor of Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai, Prof. (Dr.) Rose Varghese, The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi, Prof. (Dr.) S.C. Raina, Vice Chancellor, Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla, Prof.(Dr.) Mukund Sarda, Principal & Dean, New Law College, Pune, Prof.(Dr.) Naresh Kumar Vats, Professor of Law, National Law University, Nagpur, Mr Tom Valenti, Intentional Arbitrator, Mr.Abhishek Mishra, Asst.Prof. W.B.N.U.J.S Kolkatta and other luminaries from the legal fraternity.
Law mantra also has (ISSN 2321-6417) Online Journal and International Journal of Legal Research and Governance (ISSN 2394-7829) which tries to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. Journal offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses.
The fulcrum of the Law Mantra movement in being a channel for knowledge to students, practitioners and academics world over is the confluence of Legal Luminaries, Erudite Scholars and Exemplary Legal Practitioners in the form of a Board of Advisors. The Board comprises the perfect blend of expertise offers a “mentorship” of sorts, for budding scholars and academically inclined students in pursuit of excellence in the field of Law. The Board of Advisors function as an Advisory Body to the Editorial wing of the journal, providing an unbiased outside perspective for the development of the journal, assist in enhancing the visibility of the journal worldwide, offer advice vis-a-vis articles submited for publication as their time permits, submit their own articles from time to time as their own schedules may permit, and help continue the tradition of quality at the publication.
This is to inform you that Law Mantra invites application of editorial board and life time membership of both Journals. If you wishes to get membership, you are required to send your C.V at [email protected].
Membership Charge for Life Time: – Rs. 15,550 (One Time).
Life Time Membership Includes: – Free Membership in Editorial Board of Law Mantra Online & Print Journal, Free Publication in Law Mantra Online Journal.
Note:- Only Interested Person are required to send their C.V, ones C.V will be selected you have to pay above mentioned charge.
For Life Time Member List Click HERE