- ticket title
- Opportunity for Research Assistantship Under Management and Editorial Board of Law Mantra (Stipend 2,000 Per Month): Apply before 15th January, 2018
- CFP: National Conference on “Contemporary Socio-Economic & Legal Issues in India” @ School of Law, IMS Unison University Dehradun
- Union Minister Of State For Law PP Chaudhary Has Informed The Rajya Sabha That The “Government Has Not Received Any Proposal For Filling Up Of Vacancies.”
- Mumbai Sessions Court Gives Relief To Cyrus Mistry In Rs500 Crore Defamation Case.
- Lawyers Filed Petition In Supreme Court Seeking Thorough Probe Into Judge Loya’s Death.
About Us: Law Mantra is an Online as well as Print Journal, under the chief patron of Hon. Justice N.C Sil Former Judge Kolkatta High Court, Prof.(Dr.) M.P Singh, Chancellor, Central University, Haryana, Prof.(Dr.) Faizan Mustaffa, V.C NALSAR Hyderabad, and other luminaries from the legal fraternity.
Law Mantra Journal is running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra Journal tries to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. This Journal offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses.
Work is remunerated with provision for performance based bonus and other referral opportunities at the end of the tenure.
The selection will be based on previous research and writing experience, quality of sample writing and academic record.
No. of Post(s): 02
Duration: January 2018 (immediate) to April 2018
Stipend: Rs 2,000 Per Month.
Eligibility: Law students who is pursuing their 5 years LLB (Hons.) or LL.M with outstanding academic record.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit their resume, sample of their published work and statement of purpose in 500 words.
Application must be sent to [email protected] with the subject title: “Application for Research Assistantship”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.