- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Online Certificate Course on Human Rights is being conducted by Knowledge Steez and this course has been designed to give you an insight of perspectives of Human Rights. This course will enhance your expertise over the subject and will be an important value addition to your CV. This course is designed by people having expertise over the subject matter and every module is made in simple language.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- To disseminate information about Human Rights and Duties.
- To sensitize the learner about Human Rights issues and develop basic understanding of Human Rights and their enforcement.
- To create awareness about moral, ethical, social and democratic values.
- To acquaint the student with international, regional and national organization structure of human rights.
- To make the students aware of their fundamental rights and fundamental duties.
- Last Date for Registration of Course: 17th April 2017
- Commencement of course: 20th April, 2017
Students: Rs. 1000
Research Scholars and others: Rs. 1200
For registration kindly mail on [email protected] along with the scan copy or screenshot of the payment receipt along with other details of the participant.
Certificate will be dispatched within 15 days of clearing the exam
Kindly mail us on [email protected] for any queries or call on 7782044252
For more details Click Here human-rights-course-_1_