- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
About the Training Programme-cum-Workshop
University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh University, Punjab is glad to inform that we are organising a ‘One Day Training Programme-cum-Workshop on Rights of Consumers’ on March 31, 2017. In 1986 The Consumer Protection Act was enacted in order to provide speedy and inexpensive redress of consumers’ grievances and also to provide for six important and basic rights to the consumers, the latest amendments taking place in 2015. However, consumer trend have become more complicated and digital since then. With the advent of technology and specifically internet and e-commerce, the demand for newer rights and protections for consumers emerged thereby insisting on developing an inter-disciplinary approach towards studying and interpreting Consumers laws and Rights. This training programme-cum-workshop focuses on discussing not only the basic laws about consumers’ protection but also the latest developments and its inter-relation with other disciplines like technology laws, human rights etc.
Last Date for Registration: 26th March, 2017
Date of Training Program: 31st March, 2017
For More Details Contact
Mr. Mandeep Singh, Student Coordinator (+91 9501194808)
Ms. Anjali, Student Coordinator (+91 8699095699)
Any query regarding training program can be mailed on [email protected]
For Brochure UILS. Brochure