- ticket title
- ONE DAY SEMINAR ON COMPETITION LAW IN INDIA: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS on 10th of November 2017 @ School of Law, KIIT University Bhubaneswar Odisha, India. Deadline: 5th of November, 2017
- Mention before SC for Early listing of Asaram’s bail plea
- PIL seeking SIT probe in Sunanda Pushkar Case was dismissed by Delhi HC
- IMS Unison University’s 1st National Client Counseling Competition [November 24-25, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 6
- Court passed the demolition order of parking lot within one kilometer of Taj Mahal
The Centre for Studies in Business and Corporate Law, School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar is organizing the One-day Seminar on Competition Law in India in Collaboration with the Competition Commission of India, New Delhi on the 10th of November 2017. The Seminar is open to all Students, academicians Ph. D scholars, lawyers and professionals working in this area.
Important points to be considered:
- Registration – As the seats are limited, the prospective participants are requested to register for this Seminar on an early basis.
- The seats will be reserved only on first cum first serve basis due to limited seats.
- Certificate will be given to the Participants for attending all the technical session.
- Academicians, Students and Research Scholars hailing from Universities/Institutions from Odisha will be given preference during registration.
- Registration is free of charge.
- Participants will not be given accommodation and travel allowance/ refund etc.
Registration will be closed as of 11:59 PM on 5th of November, 2017
Sarthak Singhdeo- 07751024506
Twinkle Swain- 08328922885
Subhasmita Routray- 07205368823
Email : [email protected]
To register please click Here
For Website, click Here