NLU Jodhpur’s 2nd Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Competition 2017: Register by Nov 30, Submit by Jan 31
Corporate Law Society, National Law University, Jodhpur is pleased to announce the 2nd Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Competition, 2017 in memory of Ms. Pranita Mehta, an exceptional student of NLU, Jodhpur.
The Competition is open to all students pursuing under-graduate (three/five year) or post-graduate law degrees from any law school/university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Ramifications of India signing the Multilateral Tax Instrument.
- Will the abolishment of the FIPB make India a more investor-friendly state?
- Start-up India Action Plan- Success or Failure?
- Uncertainty regarding Assured Returns in Exit Options in India and its implications on Investment in India.
Last Date of Registration: November 30, 2017 (11:59 pm)
Last Date of Submission of the Essay: January 31, 2018 (11:59 pm)
Declaration of the results: Second week of March 2018
Winners shall be awarded the following prize money:
- First Prize: Rs. 25,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000/-
iii. Third Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
Top ten submissions shall be given merit certificates.