- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
30th September – 1st October, 2017
The Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law (CARTAL) at National Law University, Jodhpur (India) undertakes study and research in the theory and practice of arbitration through the organisation of workshops, guest lectures and conferences.
CARTAL also publishes its flagship journal, the Indian Journal of Arbitration Law (IJAL) which is indexed on HeinOnline, Kluwer Arbitration and Westlaw.
CARTAL and IJAL are organising the second edition of their annual international arbitration Conference on the theme “Looking East: Arbitration in the Asian Age”.
The Conference will be held at National Law University, Jodhpur on September 30 and October 1, 2017 and is institutionally supported by ICC, HKIAC, AFIA and MCIA.
The first edition of the Conference, “Arbitration at Crossroads” was held in October 2016.
1st CARTAL Conference
The detailed report of the first CARTAL Conference is available HERE.
Participation in the second edition of the Conference is open to students of the second, third, fourth and fifth year of the five-year undergraduate law degree and second and final year of the three-year law degree.
Number of Participants
There is a maximum cap of 50 participants and seats will be allotted on a first come, first serve basis.
The registration fee is Rs. 2500 per participant and covers participants’ accommodation and meals for the duration of the Conference.
On successful participation, students will be provided with a participation certificate. All interested students must pre-register HERE.
The deadline to pre-register is September 10, 2017.
Upon preliminary registration, the organizers, subject to availability of seats, shall share the complete registration details and modalities of payment of the registration fee.
Please feel free to contact our Registration Heads: Ananya Bajpai at 9953291964 or Charu Jagadish at 8971252295 in case of any queries.