- ticket title
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Research and Governance, Volume 4 Issue 2: Submit by June 30
- Allahabad issued show cause notice to CBI special court judge
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
Niteesh Kumar Upadhyay is presently working as the Lecturer of Law at Chanakya National Law University, Patna. He has done his LLM from WBNUJS, Kolkata. He has the experience of teaching at various colleges like NLSIU, Bangalore and RGNUL, Patiala. He has also worked with NHRC and ICRC. At college level, he has won various awards in moots, quiz and debates. He has also presented papers at various national and international level seminars and conferences. Along with this, he has also conducted several workshops. His numerous works have also been published at various journals. He is the founder of knowledgesteez.com and has mentored several other endeavors. He is a part of the Editorial Boards of different journals of Legal Research and Study like Journal of Comprehensive Legal Research, West Minster Law Review and Dibrugarh Law Journal.