- ticket title
- Delhi High Court Advice For Airlifting Karol Bagh’s 108-Feet Hanuman Statue To Remove Congestion.
- Bombay High Court Rejects Maharashtra Government’s Appeal; Allowed Undertrial To Get Home Food.
- SC: Abusing SC/ST person over phone in public place an offence
- Call for Papers: International Review of Contemporary Legal Issues: Submit by April 30
- St. Stephen’s Model United Nations [Delhi, Feb 2-4, 2018]: Registrations Open
Niteesh Kumar Upadhyay is presently working as the Lecturer of Law at Chanakya National Law University, Patna. He has done his LLM from WBNUJS, Kolkata. He has the experience of teaching at various colleges like NLSIU, Bangalore and RGNUL, Patiala. He has also worked with NHRC and ICRC. At college level, he has won various awards in moots, quiz and debates. He has also presented papers at various national and international level seminars and conferences. Along with this, he has also conducted several workshops. His numerous works have also been published at various journals. He is the founder of knowledgesteez.com and has mentored several other endeavors. He is a part of the Editorial Boards of different journals of Legal Research and Study like Journal of Comprehensive Legal Research, West Minster Law Review and Dibrugarh Law Journal.