- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Niteesh Kumar Upadhyay is presently working as the Lecturer of Law at Chanakya National Law University, Patna. He has done his LLM from WBNUJS, Kolkata. He has the experience of teaching at various colleges like NLSIU, Bangalore and RGNUL, Patiala. He has also worked with NHRC and ICRC. At college level, he has won various awards in moots, quiz and debates. He has also presented papers at various national and international level seminars and conferences. Along with this, he has also conducted several workshops. His numerous works have also been published at various journals. He is the founder of knowledgesteez.com and has mentored several other endeavors. He is a part of the Editorial Boards of different journals of Legal Research and Study like Journal of Comprehensive Legal Research, West Minster Law Review and Dibrugarh Law Journal.