- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
CALL FOR PAPERS
NUSRL, Ranchi is scheduled to publish an edited Book with ISBN titled “NEW COMPANIES LAW IN CONTEMPORARY INDIAN ECONOMY” totally based on new concepts first time introduced by the Companies Act, 2013. Eminent Scholars, Faculties and Lawyers are invited to contribute their experience on the said theme by sending their research paper for publication latest by 25th April, 2015. No remuneration shall be paid to the contributors for the same. However, the author’s copy shall be provided to the contributors and the book shall be made available by way of one complementary copy in all the Libraries of different Universities. The Editorial Board reserves all the right to edit the paper before publication.
Dr. Partha Pratim Mitra,
Assistant Professor and Assistant Dean (Academic Affairs)
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF STUDY & RESEARCH IN LAW,
At- Nagri, P.O. – Bukru, Kanke – Pithoria Road, Kanke, Pin – 834006
- One Person Company
- Insider Trading
- Class Action
- Special Court
- Serious Fraud Investigation Office
- Cross Border Merger & Amalgamation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Women Director
- Independent Director
- Investor Education and Protection Fund
- Fund raising by company under new law
a. Private placement and Preferential issue
c. Public Deposit
d. Inter-corporate loans and Investments
- The paper will be in MS Words mode within 3,000 words to 6,000 words.
- Article must contain Title, Author name and Author’s status in footnote.
- Article should have at least two subheadings except introduction and conclusion.
- The soft copy will be sent in Times New Roman, 12 front size, 1.5 line spacing with footnote of 10 front size and single space.
- For footnotes ‘ILI rules for footnotes’ will be followed.
- Article must comprise with detail footnotes i.e. name of books, authors, publishers, year of publication, volume number, page number etc.
- All the mail should be sent with subject “NEW COMPANIES LAW IN CONTEMPORARY INDIAN ECONOMY”.
The revised and corrected paper must be reached at [email protected] latest by 15th April, 2015.