National Seminar on RERA Act 2016 @ Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur [Feb 3]: Register by Jan 30
About the conference
The Department of Law Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur is organizing National Seminar on the understanding of Real Estate Regulation and Development Act 2016 on the 3rd of February 2018 at Jaipur.
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (RERA), intends to protect the interests of home buyers and enhance transparency in the real estate sector.
The government of India enacted the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 on 26th March 2016 and all its provisions came into effect, from May 1, 2017.
The objective of the conference is to make the audience aware of the present scenario on real estate reforms with the introduction of RERA Act w.e.f. 1st May 2017.
The reforms have benefited the population mainly on the customer side. Hence, it is important to create awareness about the reforms, to know the benefits in the act on the builder’s side as well and how to go about the complaint mechanism.
Date: 3rd of February 2018.
Venue: VGU Campus, Jagatpura, Jaipur
Timings: 9:00am – 3:30pm
- A confirmation mail to be dropped at [email protected] before 30th of January.
- All faculty members, research scholars and students pursing law, management and architecture may attend the national seminar.
- Registration will be done on first come first serve basis. Only first 450 registrations will be considered.
- Registration fees per person:
- Faculty members- 500/-
- Research scholars- 250/-
- Students- 100/-
- Registration closes on 30th of January.
For any query please contact:
- Ankita Biswas @ 8099537893
2. Hitesh Tikyani @ 9024100946