- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Ms. Preeti Priyam Sharma is working as Assistant Professor of Sociology at NLUJAA. She has done her graduation in Sociology from Maitreyi College, Delhi University, M.A. in Corporate Sociology from Madras University. She got the University First Rank in the said course. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D (Part-Time) from the Department of Sociology, Pondicherry Central University; the area of research is the Problem, Plight and Politicization of the Situation of the Bengali Muslim Migrant Women in Assam.
She has been associated with the Department of Sociology, Guwahati University, as a guest faculty for their Master of Arts Programme. She has qualified UGC/NET and had been receiving the Junior Research Fellowship from the UGC. She has attended many prestigious workshops and training Programmes across the country. Her area of academic interest includes Social Theory, Research Methodology, Gender and Society, Crime and Society, Corporate Social Responsibility etc. etc. Apart from her teaching responsibilities, she is also the Liaison Officer (Institutions), and currently, a member of the Executive and Academic Councils of the NLUJAA.