- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
- M.com specialising in Finance from Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
- L.LB from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
- L.LM from Indian Law Institute, Deemed University specialising in Human Rights.
- Qualified NET exam conducted by UGC.
- P.G. Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management, Environment Laws.
- Pursuing Ph.D. from University of Delhi.
Experience: She has eight years of teaching experience as Assistant Professor in University of Delhi. Her areas of interest include human rights and environment laws.
Research/ Publication and Papers Presented: She has participated in various Talks, National Seminars and Conferences. She has to her credit various publications in journals. She has also participated in workshops and summer courses.