- ticket title
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Research and Governance, Volume 4 Issue 2: Submit by June 30
- Allahabad issued show cause notice to CBI special court judge
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- M.com specialising in Finance from Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
- L.LB from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
- L.LM from Indian Law Institute, Deemed University specialising in Human Rights.
- Qualified NET exam conducted by UGC.
- P.G. Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management, Environment Laws.
- Pursuing Ph.D. from University of Delhi.
Experience: She has eight years of teaching experience as Assistant Professor in University of Delhi. Her areas of interest include human rights and environment laws.
Research/ Publication and Papers Presented: She has participated in various Talks, National Seminars and Conferences. She has to her credit various publications in journals. She has also participated in workshops and summer courses.