- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
- M.com specialising in Finance from Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
- L.LB from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
- L.LM from Indian Law Institute, Deemed University specialising in Human Rights.
- Qualified NET exam conducted by UGC.
- P.G. Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management, Environment Laws.
- Pursuing Ph.D. from University of Delhi.
Experience: She has eight years of teaching experience as Assistant Professor in University of Delhi. Her areas of interest include human rights and environment laws.
Research/ Publication and Papers Presented: She has participated in various Talks, National Seminars and Conferences. She has to her credit various publications in journals. She has also participated in workshops and summer courses.