- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
- M.com specialising in Finance from Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
- L.LB from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
- L.LM from Indian Law Institute, Deemed University specialising in Human Rights.
- Qualified NET exam conducted by UGC.
- P.G. Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management, Environment Laws.
- Pursuing Ph.D. from University of Delhi.
Experience: She has eight years of teaching experience as Assistant Professor in University of Delhi. Her areas of interest include human rights and environment laws.
Research/ Publication and Papers Presented: She has participated in various Talks, National Seminars and Conferences. She has to her credit various publications in journals. She has also participated in workshops and summer courses.