- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
- M.com specialising in Finance from Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
- L.LB from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
- L.LM from Indian Law Institute, Deemed University specialising in Human Rights.
- Qualified NET exam conducted by UGC.
- P.G. Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management, Environment Laws.
- Pursuing Ph.D. from University of Delhi.
Experience: She has eight years of teaching experience as Assistant Professor in University of Delhi. Her areas of interest include human rights and environment laws.
Research/ Publication and Papers Presented: She has participated in various Talks, National Seminars and Conferences. She has to her credit various publications in journals. She has also participated in workshops and summer courses.