- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
Garima Sharma is a research scholar at the Centre for the Study of Law & Governance, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. She completed her Bachelor’s and Master’s education from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University and Jawaharlal Nehru University, respectively, and majors in Political Science. Her current areas research include climate governance and politics and global governance studies.