- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Garima Sharma is a research scholar at the Centre for the Study of Law & Governance, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. She completed her Bachelor’s and Master’s education from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University and Jawaharlal Nehru University, respectively, and majors in Political Science. Her current areas research include climate governance and politics and global governance studies.