- ticket title
- Allahabad issued show cause notice to CBI special court judge
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
Garima Sharma is a research scholar at the Centre for the Study of Law & Governance, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. She completed her Bachelor’s and Master’s education from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University and Jawaharlal Nehru University, respectively, and majors in Political Science. Her current areas research include climate governance and politics and global governance studies.