- ticket title
- Samajwadi party desolates it’s under trail minister due to rape charges
- Justice Karnan demands compensation of Rs.14 Crore from SC judges for harassment
- Shashi Tharoor for PM 2019 according to online petition
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam’s 1st flagship cultural and literary fest, ADUJ from 21st to 23rd April,2017
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
Garima Sharma is a research scholar at the Centre for the Study of Law & Governance, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. She completed her Bachelor’s and Master’s education from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University and Jawaharlal Nehru University, respectively, and majors in Political Science. Her current areas research include climate governance and politics and global governance studies.