Ms. Anita Yadav, currently working as Research Associate at Distance Education Department National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore and also pursuing her Ph.D from NLSIU, Bangalore. Her academic career in the field of Human rights began in the autumn of 2011, when she joined the Masters Programme in Human Rights (LL.M) at National Law School of India University, Bangalore. Prior to her masters, she had completed a bachelor’s degree in Law in the year of 2011 from University of Lucknow and secured the First class position. In addition to impeccable academic credentials, she has also intensive work experience with NGOs, government institutions and various Research centres.
Also for the past 1 year she has been also working as an Assistant professor of Law, at Christ University, Bangalore, India. During this tenure, she has taught various law courses. Apart from teaching assignment she has also headed various committees like Human Rights Committee and Environment Orientation Committee at School of Law Christ University, Bangalore. She has several publications in International and National Journals. She has also presented her research papers in various International and National forums.
- Awarded with UGC JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) in HUMAN RIGHTS AND DUTIES in 2013 December.
- Cleared UGC-NET in Law subject twice.
- Member in Program Committee for 3rd Annual International Conference on Law, Regulation and public Policy (LRPP 2014) at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Editor of Distance News Letter National Law School Bangalore.
- Member in Program Committee for 4th Annual International Conference on Law, Regulation and public Policy (LRPP 2015) at Singapore.
- Convener of the Seminar Co-ordination Committee at NLSIU, Bangalore for the academic year 2011- 2012.
- Invited as Resource Person at National Seminar on Corporate Social Responsibility at Arunodaya Institute of legal Studies, Bangalore.
- Awarded and certified by Juris online for writing best article on Jurisprudence area.