- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
Mr.Shailendra Kumar is working as Teaching Assistant at West Bengal National University of Juridical Science, Kolkata. He has completed his LL.M from W.B.N.J.S Kolkata an cuenlty pursuing his Ph.d form same Institution.He has completed a Central Government Project on “Study on Domestic Violence in Urban Slums” at the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur. He is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. He has various presentations in national and international conferences. He also has internship experience in civil as well as criminal law.