- ticket title
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Research and Governance, Volume 4 Issue 2: Submit by June 30
- Allahabad issued show cause notice to CBI special court judge
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
Mr.Shailendra Kumar is working as Teaching Assistant at West Bengal National University of Juridical Science, Kolkata. He has completed his LL.M from W.B.N.J.S Kolkata an cuenlty pursuing his Ph.d form same Institution.He has completed a Central Government Project on “Study on Domestic Violence in Urban Slums” at the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur. He is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. He has various presentations in national and international conferences. He also has internship experience in civil as well as criminal law.