- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
Mr.Shailendra Kumar is working as Teaching Assistant at West Bengal National University of Juridical Science, Kolkata. He has completed his LL.M from W.B.N.J.S Kolkata an cuenlty pursuing his Ph.d form same Institution.He has completed a Central Government Project on “Study on Domestic Violence in Urban Slums” at the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur. He is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. He has various presentations in national and international conferences. He also has internship experience in civil as well as criminal law.