- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Mr.Shailendra Kumar is working as Teaching Assistant at West Bengal National University of Juridical Science, Kolkata. He has completed his LL.M from W.B.N.J.S Kolkata an cuenlty pursuing his Ph.d form same Institution.He has completed a Central Government Project on “Study on Domestic Violence in Urban Slums” at the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur. He is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. He has various presentations in national and international conferences. He also has internship experience in civil as well as criminal law.