- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
Mr.Shailendra Kumar is working as Teaching Assistant at West Bengal National University of Juridical Science, Kolkata. He has completed his LL.M from W.B.N.J.S Kolkata an cuenlty pursuing his Ph.d form same Institution.He has completed a Central Government Project on “Study on Domestic Violence in Urban Slums” at the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur. He is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. He has various presentations in national and international conferences. He also has internship experience in civil as well as criminal law.