- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
She completed B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) From University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi and Completed Seminar course on Election Law; Indirect Tax and Criminology.
Minali Deswal is presently working as the junior associates in NSM Law Offices, New Delhi. She has experience as Sub editor in Taxmann Allied Pvt. Ltd where she have dealt with various cases relating to fiscal laws i.e. FEMA, FERA , Company Act , income tax and its related areas. she presented many research papers, participated in many Seminars and conferences . She has also done various internships at well known law firms and with senior counsels .Further,she completed successfully various online courses conducted by ILI, WIPO etc. She is associated as member in various association like South Asian law student association , National Bar Association of India etc.