- ticket title
- Call for Cases: Global Summit on Management Cases @ IIM Raipur [March 10-11]: Submit by Dec 15
- Pre-Invite: 2nd International Moot Court Competition @ School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon in association with Indian Society of International Law (ISIL)
- TNNLS- CCI National Moot Court Competition 2018, organised in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India (CCI), from 2nd to 4thFebruary, 2018.
- National Level Moot Court Competition @ School of law, Ajeenkya DY Patil University on 9th February 2018
- The Negotiation Academy is organizing a free online webinar on December 5, 2017 at 7 pm (IST), introducing law students to the skills required to successfully stand out once they enter the legal market.
She completed B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) From University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi and Completed Seminar course on Election Law; Indirect Tax and Criminology.
Minali Deswal is presently working as the junior associates in NSM Law Offices, New Delhi. She has experience as Sub editor in Taxmann Allied Pvt. Ltd where she have dealt with various cases relating to fiscal laws i.e. FEMA, FERA , Company Act , income tax and its related areas. she presented many research papers, participated in many Seminars and conferences . She has also done various internships at well known law firms and with senior counsels .Further,she completed successfully various online courses conducted by ILI, WIPO etc. She is associated as member in various association like South Asian law student association , National Bar Association of India etc.