- ticket title
- Madras HC Directs Registry To Collect Aadhaar For Filing PIL.
- Supreme Court Modifies Its November 2016 Order : National Anthem Not Mandatory In Cinema Halls.
- Supreme Court SC Orders To Set Up Of 3 Committees To Deal With Disaster Management FOR Mullaperiyar Dam.
- Media Claims That Lalu Prasad’s Two Aides Got Arrested To Serve Him In Jail.
- Delhi High Court: Elevation In Salary Of Law Researchers From Rs. 25,000 To 35,000 .
There are media reports that two “personal aides” of Lalu Prasad were sent to a Ranchi prison to “serve” him, hours before the RJD supremo was lodged there after being convicted in a fodder scam case.
The RJD, however, jumped to its leader’s defence, insisting the presence of the two – Lakshman Mahto and Madan Yadav – was “coincidental”. Mahto and Yadav, who were reportedly charged with minor offences, were claimed to be serving Prasad as helper and cook. The officials are tight-lipped.
The JDU latched on to the news report to attack the RJD leader, with its spokesman Neeraj Kumar issuing a statement in Patna saying, “Prasad is a person with feudal mindset who could make his party workers go to any extent to serve his personal interest.This shows that Lalu Prasad’s commitment to social justice is a sham and he cares only for himself and his family members,” Kumar said.