- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
Few days before, Delhi Varsity witnessed a large-scale violence between members of the All India Students Association (AISA) and the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) on the invitation of JNU students Umar Khalid and Shehla Rashid to address a seminar.
DU law student approach Delhi HC to sought lodging of an FIR under various sections of the IPC, including assaulting a woman with an intent to outrage her modesty, against the cops and others who have committed the offense during the brawl.
State said that the panel of senior cops was set up after the National Human Rights Commission sought the agency’s response regarding the alleged assault on a complaint filed before it and it has suspended four of its officials in connection with the incident, the matter has been transferred to the Crime Branch.
Court while dismissing the plea gave four weeks to state to indicate what steps it has taken in the matter and also gave liberty to the petitioner to approach the court again if no report is placed before NHRC by the Delhi Police.