- ticket title
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
Few days before, Delhi Varsity witnessed a large-scale violence between members of the All India Students Association (AISA) and the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) on the invitation of JNU students Umar Khalid and Shehla Rashid to address a seminar.
DU law student approach Delhi HC to sought lodging of an FIR under various sections of the IPC, including assaulting a woman with an intent to outrage her modesty, against the cops and others who have committed the offense during the brawl.
State said that the panel of senior cops was set up after the National Human Rights Commission sought the agency’s response regarding the alleged assault on a complaint filed before it and it has suspended four of its officials in connection with the incident, the matter has been transferred to the Crime Branch.
Court while dismissing the plea gave four weeks to state to indicate what steps it has taken in the matter and also gave liberty to the petitioner to approach the court again if no report is placed before NHRC by the Delhi Police.