- ticket title
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
- Conference: GNLU International Conference On Banking and Finance: 17-18 March, 2018
- Call for Papers: Jamia Millia Islamia’s Seminar on Socio Legal Aspects of Disability in India [Nov 1 – 2, Delhi]: Register by Oct 29
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 1,2; Submit before 30th September,2017
- 1st Yuveshna Essay Competition on Women and Law: Register by Oct 1
Few days before, Delhi Varsity witnessed a large-scale violence between members of the All India Students Association (AISA) and the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) on the invitation of JNU students Umar Khalid and Shehla Rashid to address a seminar.
DU law student approach Delhi HC to sought lodging of an FIR under various sections of the IPC, including assaulting a woman with an intent to outrage her modesty, against the cops and others who have committed the offense during the brawl.
State said that the panel of senior cops was set up after the National Human Rights Commission sought the agency’s response regarding the alleged assault on a complaint filed before it and it has suspended four of its officials in connection with the incident, the matter has been transferred to the Crime Branch.
Court while dismissing the plea gave four weeks to state to indicate what steps it has taken in the matter and also gave liberty to the petitioner to approach the court again if no report is placed before NHRC by the Delhi Police.