- ticket title
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
- Discharge on technical grounds is not acceptable: SC
Today, Supreme Court slammed Vijay Mallya on on the disclosure of his assets to the court. It is alleged by consortium of banks led by the SBI that $40 million was transferred by him to his three children which is violation of the Karnataka High Court order.
Karnataka HC in one of the order restrained him from transferring or alienating any movable and immovable assets to any third party. Mallya threw SC in a confusion whether he truthfully disclosed his assets or not.
Mr. Mallya didn’t gave the Details of $40 million, SC said it was of the “prima facie view” that proper disclosure as per its earlier order was not made. Consortium said that money which was stashed away in Mr. Mallya’s Swiss bank account, belonged to it. It said that the money should be brought back to India or the Supreme Court.