- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
Few days before, Centre made a law in consonance of banning cow slaughter all over India, according to the notification, no person can purchase a cow from market for slaughter.
Notification also imposes restrictions on cattle sale by farmers and mandates that it should be sold only to farmers that too after going through formalities such as providing identity cards, providing advance intimation to animal husbandry and revenue officials.Earlier, cow slaughter was banned only in few states but the notification by union govt. increase its territorial operation.
The notification of Centre has been challenged before Madras High Court by way of PIL. Arguement was raised that choice of food is individual’s right, and no one has any right to dictate it to them. Madurai bench of the Madras high court has put interim stay on Centre’s notification and Centre and state govt. to file their respective replies.