- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
November, 2013 Issue
- From ‘Fantine’ To ‘Cosette’: An Account Of Indian Bilateralism With The Saarc By :- Tushar Bharadwaj
- Foreign Direct Investment In India -Multi Retail Sector By:- Vaibhav Dixit And Shrey Singh
- Khap Panchayat:“Killing For Honour Or For The Ego” By Punita Parsoya
- Performers’ Right: A Critical Analysis Of Law In India And Beyond By Sneha Ayachit
- Misleading Advertisment Vs Smart Consumers: Challange For The Society By Upadhyayula Himajyothsna And Subuhi
- Moulding Traditional Knowledge Within Trade Secrets By Shriya Jain,Rich Sharma and Shweta Adhikari
- Biopiracy: The Vanishing Point Of Traditional Knowledge By Sidhant Tigga And Sachin Mishra