1. Sentencing Rights of Juveniles: Should They Be Read ‘Up’ or ‘Down’? A Note on Conflicting Arguments and Narratives With Reference to Two Recent Supreme Court Pronouncements by Asst. Prof. Praveen Patil
2. A PROBE INTO THE POCSO [A legislative Comment: On the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012] by Asst. Prof. R. Sarathkrishnan & Asst.Prof. Jaisy George
3. Child Rights: Emerging Issues & Challenge- An Overview by Mr.Parag Awate, Asst.Prof., Government Law College (GLC), Mumbai
4. Child Soldiers: A Denial by Ms.Deepika Bahirwani, Institute of Law, Nirma University.
5. Innocent Culprit by Mr.Naman Harish Kinkhabwala, B.C.O.M. L.L.B (Hons.), Institute of Law Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
6. Child Labour: Emerging or Existing Issues and Challenges? by Mr. Alaukik Shrivastava and Ms.Saakshi Sharma, B.A L.L.B (Hons.), Institute of Law, NirmaUniversity, Ahmedabad
7. The Issue of Child Trafficking and Child Pornography in India: A Growing Concern by Mr. Aditi Singh & Mr.Yogesh Chhajer, Institute of Law , Nirma University.
8. Children’s Law against Sexual Abuse: POCSO, 2012. By Ms. Naina, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh & Mr.Bhishm Khanna, NLU Delhi.
9. Role of Child Welfare Committees: Transgressing the Border between the Protection and Development of Children In Need Of Care and Protection by Ms.Urvashi N. Jain, Institute of Law Nirma University.
10. Human Rights of the Child: Rights of the Children Born In Prisons by Ms. Roopali Singh.
11. Child Labour In India: Issues, Causes And Legal Regulations by Mr. Vikram Karuna & Ms. Bushra Noor, Faculty of Law, II Campus, University of Lucknow.
12. Suppressed Cry: Child Labour by Mr. Sankul Kabra and Ms. Anshul Agnihotri, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
13. Child Rights: Emerging Issues and Challenges by Ms. Saloni Dwary, Llyod Law College, Greater Noida.
For More details Click HERE