- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
Law Mantra: Law Mantra is India’s most popular and trusted website in the field of Law. Law Mantra mission is to provide comprehensive and easy-to-understand legal information to users and make such information easy to find on the Internet. Visitors to Law Mantra will find a wide range of features.
Law Mantra is running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law mantra also has an ISSN (2321-6417) journal which tries to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. This website offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses. This also includes blog writing, Articles, essay, case notes and others literary works.
Law mantra has been started in March 2013 under the Chief Patron of Hon. Justice N.C Sil former Judge Kolkatta High Court ,Dr. Prof. Gurjeet Singh, Former Vice-Chancellor N.L.U.J.A Assam , Prof.(Dr.) Faizan Mustaffa, V.C NALSAR Hyderabad, and other luminaries from the legal fraternity. Law Mantra believes “Knowledge is Power”. We believe that everyone has tendency to do something new and creative but everyone does not get opportunity. We provide you with this opportunity. Come join us and speak up your heart.
Position: Research Associates
Qualifications:- Students studying in 1st or 2nd Year of B.A LL.B Course
Responsibilities: As a Legal Researcher, your responsibilities would include
- Update Law Mantra on legal issues, news, latest changes in judicial systems of our country. The Researcher also has to update Law Mantra on latest amendments and alteration of statutes by domestic as well as international authoritative bodies.
- Research about upcoming events and news. Researcher must enquire and find the latest topics of discussion in the recent legal scenario and must present his report to the Head of the Research team.
- Preparation of various kind of questionnaires for the purpose of gathering the views of the general public on that topic of concern. The topic can be legal as well as social but must by anyway relate to legal matters.
- Conduct various survey and research on the legal issues as well as the challenges faced by the common people and the judicial bodies in the process of the administration of justice.
- Conduct interviews of Lawyers, jurists, Law firm associates and other such signatories, on behalf of Law Mantra, regarding various informative and constructive legal matters.
- Engage in consultations, training and online conferences with our core committee.
- Online work (from home) around an hour every day.
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Work Experience certificate.
- Free courses information’s.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Free publication in Law Mantra online Journal as well as Print Journal.
It is important to note that the nature of your work will be ‘voluntary contribution’ and you will not be given remuneration for the same. We are sure working with us will be a worthwhile experience for you. Your contribution will help us achieve our common goal of making students and teachers community more informed and aware about upcoming opportunities and capitalize them for their fullest benefit.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV at [email protected] with SOP (Not More than 600 words).Subject line of mail must be Position for which you are applying. Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
Last Date to Apply: 3rd February, 2017.