- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
Krishnamoorthy gave statement that he was born to Jayalalithaa and Shoban Babu in 1985 in Bangalore. But the documents given by him claiming to be the biological son of former Chief Minister Jayalalithaa and late actor Shoban Babu are forged and it was nowhere mentioned in the document that J. Krishnamoorthy is there legitimate son. The Crime Branch police on Monday informed the Madras High Court. Recording the submission and gathering all the relevant documents related to this case, Justice R. Mahadevan ordered the Madras police to “secure the petitioner and take action in accordance with law.”
Krishnamoorthy claimed that he was born on February 15, 1985 in Bangalore. But later, they disowned him due to a difference of opinion and conflicts between both of them and to secure their future they decided to disown him and his parents got separated and he was subsequently given on adoption to a couple. To claim compensation he submitted a deed of adoption allegedly witnessed by former Chief Minister M.G. Ramachandran. Further claiming that he faced threats to his life from AIADMK general secretary V.K. Sasikala and her relatives, he sought the court to direct the police authorities to provide him security and to secure him from various threats been given to him.
On March 17, when the petition was taken up to decide its maintainability, Justice Mahadevan directed the police to verify the authenticity and to check how valid this petition is of the documents and warned the petitioner that he would direct the police to arrest him if the documents are proved to be fake because this charges were opposed against a well-known public figures. The judge also censured activist ‘Traffic’ K.R. Ramaswamy for accompanying the petitioner. On Monday, when the police authorities filed a report confirming that the document is forged and reposted back to the judge then the judge said, “The petitioner cannot be allowed to play with the court. Secure him and take action in accordance with law.”