- ticket title
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
- Conference: GNLU International Conference On Banking and Finance: 17-18 March, 2018
- Call for Papers: Jamia Millia Islamia’s Seminar on Socio Legal Aspects of Disability in India [Nov 1 – 2, Delhi]: Register by Oct 29
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 1,2; Submit before 30th September,2017
- 1st Yuveshna Essay Competition on Women and Law: Register by Oct 1
Sreesanth, cricketer who filed a Petition before Kerala HC challenging the BCCI decision regarding match-fixing during IPL-6, of imposing life ban upon him.
He had been discharged by Patiala House Court as there was no prima facile evidence against the accused’s. Still decision has not been turned down.
He said he has been invited by Glenrothes Cricket Club, Fife Scotland, for representing Glenroth Team (Premier League in Scotland) to be held in the first week of April.
Today, HC issue notice to BCCI and Union Government to file the reply of petition.