- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
Sreesanth, cricketer who filed a Petition before Kerala HC challenging the BCCI decision regarding match-fixing during IPL-6, of imposing life ban upon him.
He had been discharged by Patiala House Court as there was no prima facile evidence against the accused’s. Still decision has not been turned down.
He said he has been invited by Glenrothes Cricket Club, Fife Scotland, for representing Glenroth Team (Premier League in Scotland) to be held in the first week of April.
Today, HC issue notice to BCCI and Union Government to file the reply of petition.