- ticket title
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Research and Governance, Volume 4 Issue 2: Submit by June 30
- Allahabad issued show cause notice to CBI special court judge
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
Sreesanth, cricketer who filed a Petition before Kerala HC challenging the BCCI decision regarding match-fixing during IPL-6, of imposing life ban upon him.
He had been discharged by Patiala House Court as there was no prima facile evidence against the accused’s. Still decision has not been turned down.
He said he has been invited by Glenrothes Cricket Club, Fife Scotland, for representing Glenroth Team (Premier League in Scotland) to be held in the first week of April.
Today, HC issue notice to BCCI and Union Government to file the reply of petition.