- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
Once again an unprecedent move by siting Calcutta High Court Judge Justice CS Karnan, he wants the seven top judges to appear at his “residential court” in Kolkata on April 28, three days before the date of hearing fixed by SC for contempt proceeding.
He said that Supreme Court judges “wantonly and deliberately” insulted him during last month’s SC hearing. He want SC Judges to give their views regarding quantum of punishment for the violation of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Atrocities Act.
Justice Karnan has stated that on March 31 he had “pronounced a judgement wherein the Hon’ble seven judges are accused under the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Atrocities Act, 1989.”
During the hearing SC judges raised a question about his mental health which according to Justice Karnan amounts to insulting him in open court with “wantonly, deliberately and with malafide intention”. However, previous directions including one to the CBI to probe the Supreme Court judges have gone unimplemented.
So far SC judges ignoring such moves by Justice Karnan.