- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Justice CS. Karnan against whom contempt proceedings initiated by Supreme Court judges issued non-bailable warrants against seven judges of the Supreme Court for not being present before him in a proceedings initiated by him against SC judges under SC-ST Act.
Karnan directed the high court’s registrar general to issue the NBWs to these judges to be executed through the director general of police or commissioner of police, New Delhi. Suo motu judicial order was passed in the interest of the nation to protect the general public from corruption and unrest”, invoking Article 226 of the Constitution read with Section 482 CrPC.
Yesterday, SC issued a direction for medical examination of Justice Karnan.