- ticket title
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
Justice CS. Karnan against whom contempt proceedings initiated by Supreme Court judges issued non-bailable warrants against seven judges of the Supreme Court for not being present before him in a proceedings initiated by him against SC judges under SC-ST Act.
Karnan directed the high court’s registrar general to issue the NBWs to these judges to be executed through the director general of police or commissioner of police, New Delhi. Suo motu judicial order was passed in the interest of the nation to protect the general public from corruption and unrest”, invoking Article 226 of the Constitution read with Section 482 CrPC.
Yesterday, SC issued a direction for medical examination of Justice Karnan.