- ticket title
- Delhi Court granted bail to I.M. Quddusi in Corruption Case
- Call for Papers: GNLU Law Review [Volume 5]: Submit by Oct 10
- Punjab University Seminar on Implications of Science and Technology on Law and Society [Oct 27, Ludhiana]: Registration Open
- December 31 Is The New Deadline For Selling Pre-GST Goods.
- NHRC Issues Notice To Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh Over Devadasi-Like System.
Justice CS. Karnan against whom contempt proceedings initiated by Supreme Court judges issued non-bailable warrants against seven judges of the Supreme Court for not being present before him in a proceedings initiated by him against SC judges under SC-ST Act.
Karnan directed the high court’s registrar general to issue the NBWs to these judges to be executed through the director general of police or commissioner of police, New Delhi. Suo motu judicial order was passed in the interest of the nation to protect the general public from corruption and unrest”, invoking Article 226 of the Constitution read with Section 482 CrPC.
Yesterday, SC issued a direction for medical examination of Justice Karnan.