- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
Justice CS Karnan, sitting Calcutta High Court Judge against whom Supreme Court seven judge bench, headed by CJI JS Khehar issued a bailable warrant on his non appearance in contempt case.
The day on which warrant was issued, Justice Karnan directed a probe by CBI against seven judges who issued warrant that he was targeted because he is Dalit and seven judges violated SC ST Act.
Now this story has taken new turn, today Justice Karnan passed an order and said the proceeding is unconstitutional and demanded Rs 14 crore compensation from the SC judges as he alleged that SC judges disturbed his mind and normal life, besides they have insulted him in the general public consisting of a population of 120 crores in India due to lack of legal knowledge.
He gave them time period of seven days from the receipt of this order, failing of which he threatened that he will restrain judicial and administrative work of them, he sent the order to the seven judges.