- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Allegations has been made against Tamil film industry Actors, Surya, Sarathkumar, Sathyaraj, Vivek, Arun Vijay, Sri Priya, Cheran and Vijay Kumar, that they had reportedly insulted a leading Tamil news daily and a journalist, following a report of prostitution in the Tamil film industry at the South Indian Film Artistes Association meeting on October 7, 2009.
Private Complaint has been made before Megistrate, in pursuance of the Complaint under section 200 CrPC judicial Megistrate called the actors, however they failed to appear before the court, which in consequence court has now issued Non-bailable warrant against them.
Meanwhile, the actors approached the Madras High Court to dispense and quash complaint filed against them.