- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
Allegations has been made against Tamil film industry Actors, Surya, Sarathkumar, Sathyaraj, Vivek, Arun Vijay, Sri Priya, Cheran and Vijay Kumar, that they had reportedly insulted a leading Tamil news daily and a journalist, following a report of prostitution in the Tamil film industry at the South Indian Film Artistes Association meeting on October 7, 2009.
Private Complaint has been made before Megistrate, in pursuance of the Complaint under section 200 CrPC judicial Megistrate called the actors, however they failed to appear before the court, which in consequence court has now issued Non-bailable warrant against them.
Meanwhile, the actors approached the Madras High Court to dispense and quash complaint filed against them.