- ticket title
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
- EDUCONCOURS 1ST NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION 2017 (Prizes Worth Rs 5000/- + Publication)
Allegations has been made against Tamil film industry Actors, Surya, Sarathkumar, Sathyaraj, Vivek, Arun Vijay, Sri Priya, Cheran and Vijay Kumar, that they had reportedly insulted a leading Tamil news daily and a journalist, following a report of prostitution in the Tamil film industry at the South Indian Film Artistes Association meeting on October 7, 2009.
Private Complaint has been made before Megistrate, in pursuance of the Complaint under section 200 CrPC judicial Megistrate called the actors, however they failed to appear before the court, which in consequence court has now issued Non-bailable warrant against them.
Meanwhile, the actors approached the Madras High Court to dispense and quash complaint filed against them.