- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Allegations has been made against Tamil film industry Actors, Surya, Sarathkumar, Sathyaraj, Vivek, Arun Vijay, Sri Priya, Cheran and Vijay Kumar, that they had reportedly insulted a leading Tamil news daily and a journalist, following a report of prostitution in the Tamil film industry at the South Indian Film Artistes Association meeting on October 7, 2009.
Private Complaint has been made before Megistrate, in pursuance of the Complaint under section 200 CrPC judicial Megistrate called the actors, however they failed to appear before the court, which in consequence court has now issued Non-bailable warrant against them.
Meanwhile, the actors approached the Madras High Court to dispense and quash complaint filed against them.