- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
MNSA Legal is a full service law firm with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore and a representative office in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
We have a dedicated team of professionals specialising in various disciplines including litigation (civil and criminal), corporate and commercial laws, dispute resolution and taxation.
Our professional strength is derived from a unique combination of expertise in the relevant practice area and an in-depth industry focus.
The Firm’s philosophy and commitment towards its clients embraces the highest levels of accessibility, integrity, quality and responsiveness as well as an extremely proactive approach.
Junior advocate with minimum 2 years of experience
Number of Posts
Apply till 10th September 2017
As per the capability of the advocate
D-107, Lower Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi
Email resume at [email protected]