- ticket title
- JOB POST: Litigation Associate @ MNSA Legal, Delhi [PQE: 2 Years]: Apply by Sept 10
- Despite The Orders Of Court The Ads Of Sex Determination Is Not Banned In India.
- SC Stays Bombay HC Order Banning Use Of Loudspeakers By Granting Interim Stay.
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
- Conference: GNLU International Conference On Banking and Finance: 17-18 March, 2018
MNSA Legal is a full service law firm with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore and a representative office in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
We have a dedicated team of professionals specialising in various disciplines including litigation (civil and criminal), corporate and commercial laws, dispute resolution and taxation.
Our professional strength is derived from a unique combination of expertise in the relevant practice area and an in-depth industry focus.
The Firm’s philosophy and commitment towards its clients embraces the highest levels of accessibility, integrity, quality and responsiveness as well as an extremely proactive approach.
Junior advocate with minimum 2 years of experience
Number of Posts:
Apply till 10th September 2017
As per the capability of the advocate
D-107, Lower Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi
Email resume at [email protected]