- ticket title
- 1st Vidhi Aagaz National Article Writing Competition [Prizes Worth Rs. 2.7k]: Register by Dec 20
- Jamia Millia Islamia Model United Nations [Feb 17-18, 2018]: Registrations Open
- CALL FOR PAPERS: 2ND NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND GENDER JUSTICE ; Submit Abstract By 5 December 2017
- Call for Papers: CHESD National Conference On Environment Law, Health and Sustainable Development [07 January 2018]: Submit by Dec 23
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
MNSA Legal is a full service law firm with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore and a representative office in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
We have a dedicated team of professionals specialising in various disciplines including litigation (civil and criminal), corporate and commercial laws, dispute resolution and taxation.
Our professional strength is derived from a unique combination of expertise in the relevant practice area and an in-depth industry focus.
The Firm’s philosophy and commitment towards its clients embraces the highest levels of accessibility, integrity, quality and responsiveness as well as an extremely proactive approach.
Junior advocate with minimum 2 years of experience
Number of Posts:
Apply till 10th September 2017
As per the capability of the advocate
D-107, Lower Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi
Email resume at [email protected]