- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal is pleased to extend an invitation for participation in the JLU National Moot Court Competition. The Moot Court Competition is scheduled to take place from 17th – 19th February, 2017.
Jagran Lakecity University established under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 and incorporated by Govt. of M.P., vide Act No. 22 of 2013, at Bhopal. The University offers graduate, post graduate and research programmes.
School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University is organizing its maiden National Moot Court Competition to provide a platform to law students across India to showcase their advocacy skills and legal acumen, and with the idea of promoting progress and solidarity among the legal fraternity. The Moot Proposition for this Competition is based on Constitutional Law and focuses on the recent debate of the Certification laws in India as well.
The competition embraces following awards:
v Best Team: Rs. 1,50,000
v Runners-Up: Rs. 1,00,000
v Best Memorial: Rs. 25,000
v Best Speaker: Rs. 25,000
v Best Researcher: Rs. 15,000
We look forward for participation from your esteemed institution.
1. Moot Proposition:- moot-proposition-jlu-national-moot-court-competition
2. Schedule of the Competition:- schedule-jlu-national-moot-court-competition
3. Rules and Regulations for the Competition:- rules-and-regulations-jlu-national-moot-court-competition
4. Registration Form:- registration-form-schedule-jlu-national-moot-court-competition
5. Travel Form:- travel-details-form-jlu-national-moot-court-competition