- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal is pleased to extend an invitation for participation in the JLU National Moot Court Competition. The Moot Court Competition is scheduled to take place from 17th – 19th February, 2017.
Jagran Lakecity University established under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 and incorporated by Govt. of M.P., vide Act No. 22 of 2013, at Bhopal. The University offers graduate, post graduate and research programmes.
School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University is organizing its maiden National Moot Court Competition to provide a platform to law students across India to showcase their advocacy skills and legal acumen, and with the idea of promoting progress and solidarity among the legal fraternity. The Moot Proposition for this Competition is based on Constitutional Law and focuses on the recent debate of the Certification laws in India as well.
The competition embraces following awards:
v Best Team: Rs. 1,50,000
v Runners-Up: Rs. 1,00,000
v Best Memorial: Rs. 25,000
v Best Speaker: Rs. 25,000
v Best Researcher: Rs. 15,000
We look forward for participation from your esteemed institution.
1. Moot Proposition:- moot-proposition-jlu-national-moot-court-competition
2. Schedule of the Competition:- schedule-jlu-national-moot-court-competition
3. Rules and Regulations for the Competition:- rules-and-regulations-jlu-national-moot-court-competition
4. Registration Form:- registration-form-schedule-jlu-national-moot-court-competition
5. Travel Form:- travel-details-form-jlu-national-moot-court-competition