- ticket title
- Mention before SC for Early listing of Asaram’s bail plea
- PIL seeking SIT probe in Sunanda Pushkar Case was dismissed by Delhi HC
- IMS Unison University’s 1st National Client Counseling Competition [November 24-25, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 6
- Court passed the demolition order of parking lot within one kilometer of Taj Mahal
- SC insinuated to review its earlier order pertaining to playing of National Anthem in cinemas
We cordially Invite you to be part of the first National Model Conference of Parties to be organised by Damodaram Sanjivyya National Law University, Visakhapatnam to be held from 7th and 8th October, 2017. The details of the event along with the Brochure and Registration Link is provided hereunder.
About the Event:
This event is first of its kind held on climate change by a National Law University where students will be allotted countries to represent and discuss the global impact of climate change and come up with possible solutions that through debate, consultation and amicable coordination for global cooperation. The event is open to all streams of students including management/ Engineering / Humanities and others. The Top 20 teams will be selected for the National finals who will be judged by a panel of renowned professors, Scholars, and experts in the field.
Best Delegation: 20,000 INR and Trophy
2nd Best Delegation: 15,000 INR and Trophy
High Commendation: 10,000 INR and Trophy
Interested students may register through the following link before 17th September, 2017:
For Event details and other Information Kindly go through the Brochure attached herein.
Organizing Committee, Society Of Law And Technology,DSNLU, Visakhapatnam