- ticket title
- International Conference on Management of IPR and Strategy @ IIT Bombay [Jan 31- Feb 3]: Registrations Open
- Call for Papers: Fifth Annual Oxford Animal Ethics Summer School [UK, July 22-25]: Submit by Jan 1
- Call for Papers: Student Workshop in Development Studies by OP Jindal Global University, Haryana [March 3]: Submit by Dec 22
- 3rd Amity National Moot Court Competition [March 9-11, Gurgaon]; Prizes Worth Rs. 3 Lakhs: Register by Jan 10
- Al-Ameen College of Law, Bangalore’s III National Moot Court Competition 2018 [March 9-11]: Register by Jan 31
International Conference on Management of IPR and Strategy @ IIT Bombay [Jan 31- Feb 3]: Registrations Open
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay through the support of the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), IPR Chair Project, Government of India and National Insitute of Industrail Engineering (NITIE), is hosting the 4th International Conference on Management of Intellectual Property Rights and Strategy (MIPS 2018).
The conference comprises of
- A suitable and conducive platform to discuss, debate and present contemporary research in the area of Intellectual Property Rights and its management
- The ideal opportunity for emerging researchers in the IPR domain to interact with experts and practitioners through doctoral colloquium, themed tracks and keynote sessions.
- Separate workshops and tutorials are also being planned as part of the pre-conference event.
- Separate case study tracks across the various industries and also application style papers which apply the various research models into reality.
Pre-conference workshops / Tutorials: Jan 31 (Details of pre-conference workshops to be uploaded shortly.)
Conference Dates: Feb 1 – 3
Early Registration Deadline: December 20, 2017
Regular Registration: December 21, 2017 onwards
Click here to find the details of registration fees.
Click here to make payment of the fee (registration is by payment of fees).
IIT Bombay, Powai.
For information from original website, click here.