- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cyber Security, 2017aims to examine and analyze the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity trends we’re dealing with today.
The International Conference will be attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the national Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem.
These would include representatives from the Central Government & State Governments, various Ministries, Law Enforcement Agencies, Police, Business, Information Technology, Corporate Sector, Academicians, Scholars, Service Providers, International Organizations and distinguished thought leaders.
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity has been supported by more than 87 international and national organizations.
These include UNESCO, ITU, UNU-EGOV in the UN Family, as also by Council of Europe, Europol Cybercrime Centre, Interpol, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers (ICANN), Internet Society, World Federation of Scientists, International Association of Prosecutors, Global Prosecutors E-Crime Network, Asia Cloud Computing Association and Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India.
The Conference aims to analyze some of the important aspects pertaining to evolving jurisprudence concerning Cyber Law, Cyber Crime and Cybersecurity and provides a unique opportunity to discuss and deliberate the evolving issues of the cyberspace with industry experts.
51 distinct topics and subjects would be covered in the International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2017 over a span of 2 days [16th-17th November] at India International Centre, New Delhi.
Come, be a part of change!
Download registration form here.
List of topics can be found here.
Further details: www.cyberlawcybercrime.com
For further updates follow: @cyberlawconf